Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some of your reasons you should have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that it doesn't matter how to patent an invention good an insurance policy you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn't make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a full line of services not looking to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong person in the company - don't assume they'll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn't have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar providers that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet don't WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and don't want to see if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn't much better than what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and do not need a clue who other sellers is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, www.celineoutlet.us.com engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they aren't the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, however they begin a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You've got patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn't the outside ideas and doesn't publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just don't look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for the year together with following year and aren't open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So do not want to take the risk of being the first company how to patent an idea offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.